Monday, June 6, 2011

BFD 105 Live Festival

Hello world!! This is my first time blogging! 

This will be a place to share my thoughts about what is going on in my life and what I think that is going on in the world. I have the intention to comment on news and also write about experiences or activities that I had. Let's see how this will work!!

So, I want my first post to be fun, I will write about one of my favorite hobbies: music and festivals.

Last night, I enjoyed the BFD 105 Live Festival in Mountain View, CA. It was a great experience! 
The headliners were The Strokes, Snoop Dogg, Linkin Park and Cage the Elephant. 

I went to the Festival with 2 friends. All of us love music and specially Rock. Thus, The Strokes were our main reason to assist the festival. I had already seen them in Coachella and they were great. But, last night the concert was too short and even though that they were great again the experience wasn't the same. I always think that a concert that last less than 1 hour is a mistake. Why? Because is like if they give you a can of Coca-Cola when you are thirsty but after the first sip they remove it from you. We were "thirsty" of The Strokes and we wanted more. 

At least, after them Snoop Dogg played and it was insane. It was my first time seeing him live and he was outstanding. The best hip-hop artist I ever seen live after Kanye West. Luckily, the concert was way longer and we enjoyed a lot.

On the other hand, the location is great and the organization was pretty good. Maybe, the amphitheater is not the best option for these type of concerts but, well, it was a different experience and it was fun. 

This is it! Cheers and enjoy

P.S. The Subsonic Tent was amazing. The best place to warm up for the big concerts. Great DJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment